Tallinn, Estonia to Las Vegas, Nevada…how often do you see these city pairs on an itinerary? This is the final part of an eight part trip report from my recent travels to Estonia and Finland. This report covers my flights from Tallinn-Amsterdam, Amsterdam-Los Angeles, and Los Angeles-Las Vegas.
- KLM Business Class B747-400 JFK – Amsterdam (AMS)
- KLM Crown Lounge AMS & Estonian Air Business CRJ900 Amsterdam (AMS) – Tallinn (TLL)
- Swissotel Tallinn
- Tour of Tallinn
- Crossing the Frozen Baltic Sea – Ferry from Tallinn – Helsinki / Helsinki – Tallinn
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Helsinki
- Walking on Ice – Helsinki – Tour of the Winter Wonderland
- Tallinn (TLL) – Las Vegas (LAS) – Estonian Air / KLM / Delta
I was in Estonia and one of my good friends was having his bachelor party in Vegas. What’s one to do? Take 19 hours of flights to attend the bachelor party of course! My flights were the following:
Estonian Air – TLL-AMS (CRJ900)
KLM – AMS-LAX (B747)
Delta – LAX-LAS (CRJ900)
I previously reviewed KLM Business Class B747-400 , KLM Crown Lounge AMS, and Estonian Air Business CRJ900, and there isn’t too much more to add. However, when checking in at Tallinn, the agent actually told me this was the first time she had ever printed a boarding pass for Las Vegas. She then showed the other agents and eventually the manager was called over to look at the boarding passes too. They were all very excited, and although they worked at the airport, they found it hard to believe that I’d be in Las Vegas before dinner time the same day!
Impressive breakfast in business…
Was it worth it? Of course…a weekend in Vegas always is, no matter where you’re coming from. I love that our hobby allows us to travel on crazy itineraries like this…at the last minute and without breaking the bank!