The reciprocal benefits for Hyatt Gold Passport and MGM M life members are live as of this morning. Here’s a rundown on the perks of the new relationship:
- Hyatt Gold Passport (HGP) members can now earn (on rates and incidental spend) and redeem (free nights) HGP points at 12 MGM Resorts destinations in Las Vegas.
- M life members can earn M life Tier Credits when staying at any of the 450 Hyatt hotels and resorts around the world.
- As an added bonus, guests can earn HGP points and M life Tier Credits simultaneously on eligible spend at these 12 MGM Resorts destinations.
- Eligible stays and nights at the 12 MGM Resorts destinations will count toward Hyatt Gold Passport tier status.
- Coming in August, members of each program will be eligible to opt-in to a matched tier in the other program. Awarded tier match is based on each member’s currently earned status in HGP or M life. Depending on tier, this reciprocal membership may provide a wide variety of on-property benefits, including:
- Special room offers and upgrades, pre-sale access to premier concert, show and fight tickets, access to exclusive experiences at participating MGM Resorts locations in Las Vegas.
- Complimentary in-room Internet access, guaranteed room availability, late check-out and more at Hyatt hotels and resorts.
- The participating MGM Resorts destinations in Las Vegas are: Bellagio, ARIA, Vdara, MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, THEhotel at Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor and Excalibur.