I just received this offer from Travelocity, offering $50 off hotel stays of $3o or more with promo code FUN50E. The discount is only good on GoodBuy hotel and there are lots of other exclusions. Check out the deal here and the full T&Cs below. Offer ends Wednesday at 11:59 pm CST.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Prices were available on the Travelocity site as of Wednesday, July 9, 2013 at 12:01 a.m. CST. Please check pricing and availability for your travel dates on this site as prices may vary.
- The promotional code (the Promo Code) for $50 is valid between 12:01 a.m. Central Time on July 9, 2013 and 11:59 p.m. Central Time on July 10, 2013 (the Promotion Period).
- The Promo Code is valid only for qualifying purchases made on the Site or by calling Travelocity at 1.888.872.8356.
- A qualifying purchase means a GoodBuy Hotel stay which is offered on the Site during the Promotion Period. Not valid on Top Secret Hotels. Not valid for Beaches, Majestic Colonial Punta Cana, Majestic
- Elegance Punta Cana, Riu, Rosewood or Sandals Resorts.
- GoodBuy Hotel purchase requires a minimum spend of $300.
- To redeem the Promo Code, you simply type your promo code into the Promotional Code field on the Checkout Review Page of the Site and $50 will be automatically deducted from the final price of your qualifying GoodBuy Hotel stay.
- You may only redeem the Promo Code once and only during the Promotion Period.
- You may not redeem or exchange the Promo Code for cash. You may not use or combine the Promo Code with any other promotional codes. If lost or stolen, the Promo Code will not be replaced.
- Promo code is not transferrable and may only be used by the individual to whom it was provided by Travelocity or its representative.
- Travelocity prohibits posting the Promo Code on the Internet or any public forum not affiliated with Travelocity, or forwarding the Promo Code to any other person. Any use of the promo code resulting from such posting is a violation of the Terms and Conditions of the promotion.
- Limit one Promo Code per transaction.