TripAdvisor has released the results of their first ever “Hottest New Hotels in the World” list, with both US and global editions. “We have identified the new hotels that have made lasting impressions on our community since opening their doors,” said Barbara Messing, chief marketing officer at TripAdvisor. Recognizing 33 hotels in 18 countries worldwide that opened within the last year, these properties have provided guests with memorable experiences and have earned a minimum of four out of five bubble rating on TripAdvisor. ”
Hot New Hotels – U.S.
1. 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville, Bentonville, Arkansas
2. Refinery Hotel, New York City, New York (Only one i’ve visited on this list, though just for drinks though at the rooftop bar. Definitely check it out, great old building and amazing views).
3. Zero George Street, Charleston, South Carolina
4. Capella Washington D.C., Georgetown, Washington, D.C.
5. El Encanto by Orient-Express, Santa Barbara, California
6. The Alexander, Indianapolis, Indiana
7. Hotel Vermont, Burlington, Vermont
8. The James Royal Palm, Miami Beach, Florida
9. Weekapaug Inn, Westerly, Rhode Island
10. The Jade Hotel, New York City, New York
Hot New Hotels – World
1. Hotel Casa San Agustin, Cartagena, Colombia
2. Kura Design Villas Uvita, Uvita, Costa Rica
3. Taj Palace Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
4. 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville, Bentonville, Arkansas
5. Kempinski Hotel Cathedral Square, Vilnius, Lithuania
6. Mandarin Oriental Pudong, Shanghai, Shanghai, China
7. Refinery Hotel, New York City, New York
8. The Ampersand Hotel, London, United Kingdom
9. Four Seasons Hotel Baku, Baku, Azerbaijan
10. Zero George Street, Charleston, South Carolina