To celebrate their expanded merged network, American is offering a 50% bonus for all travel on US Airways flights beginning today on flights through March 2, 2014. Any fare that earns AAdvantage miles is eligible for the promo. You need to register prior to the end date of the promotion (3/2/14), but any travel flown prior to registration will be eligible for the bonus.
Enjoy more choices and more miles! Now, you can earn AAdvantage miles when traveling on US Airways, and for a limited time, you will earn a 50% AAdvantage mileage bonus for travel on all US Airways flights. Through our merger with US Airways, we’re bringing you an expanded global network and greater schedule options with more than 6,700 daily flights to more than 330 cities in more than 50 countries. This includes better access to the East Coast through the US Airways Shuttle, which offers hourly departures from Boston Logan (BOS), Washington Reagan (DCA) and New York LaGuardia (LGA). So, start planning your next trip. Explore a new destination or enjoy more flights to existing destinations.
January 13, 2014, through March 2, 2014
Simply register here.
AAdvantage 50% mileage bonus offer is valid for travel on US Airways, US Airways Express and US Airways Shuttle operated flights (includes codeshare flights marketed by American Airlines) for travel systemwide from January 13, 2014, through March 2, 2014. Offer applies to travel on purchased, published fare tickets that are eligible to earn AAdvantage miles. Bonus miles do not count toward elite status qualification or AAdvantage Million Miler status. 50% bonus miles will be calculated at 50% of the base miles earned or, if applicable, the minimum mileage guarantee. Registration prior to midnight CT on March 2, 2014, is required. Travel flown prior to registration will be eligible for the bonus. Bonus miles will be awarded within 3-4 weeks after the promotion period has ended.
- Internal Letter – American Eagle to Change Name…Sort Of
- A Few Additional Details on the AA/US Benefits Now in Effect & Coming Soon
- Building Up US Miles for the AA Merger – Time to Take AAdvantage, Full List of Offers!
- First Look – New American – Joint AA & US Airways TV Commercial
- American Airlines to Revamp Schedule – US Airways Style
- American / US Airways Updates Airbus Order, Goes for Larger Variant
- Votes Are In – “New AA” Tail Logo Announced!
- TWA Livery Coming to AA & More Details on the Tail Vote
- Amazing 40X Return for AA Shareholders – Bankruptcy Pays Out…in this case anyway
- American Plans Only 36 Traditional Economy Seats on A321 Transcon Jets
- AA Classes It Up – More New Pics of the 777-300ER
- American Previews Upgraded Fleet Plans & Interiors – Steps It Up A319, A321, B737-800, and B777-300ER
- AA Further Steps-Up First & Business Class
- AA’s New Look Unveiled – 1967 Livery Replaced
- JFK TWA Terminal Back in Use! …with models
- Field Trip to the TWA Flight Center – Behind the Scene Pics and a Journey Back in Time