On Tuesday, Delta applied for another new route from Seattle, one that of course is already served by Alaska Airlines. The new route application is for direct service from Seattle (SEA) to San Jose del Cabo, Mexico (SJD). However, this shouldn’t be much competition for Delta’s frenemy as the plan is to offer seasonal, Saturday-only service beginning on or about December 20, 2014. Delta plans to utilize 160-seat Boeing 737-800 aircraft, equipped with 16 first class, 18 economy comfort class, and 126 economy class seats.
- Could American Help Alaska Face the Delta Threat? AS & AA’s New Talks…
- It’s On – Alaska Adds More Salt Lake City Flights
- Here We Go Again – Delta Adds More Seattle Flights
- Delta’s New Seattle Flights – 70% Growth in 1 Year, Alaska Fights Back & Announces SLC Expansion!
- Delta & Alaska – Best Frenemies? The Battle for Seattle