Delta announced this morning even more new flights from their growing “global gateway” in Seattle. The new flights begin Dec. 20, 2014 and will include some interesting Saturday only flights:
- Five daily flights to Phoenix
- One daily seasonal flight to Palm Springs, Calif.
- Saturday seasonal service to Tucson, Ariz.
- Saturday seasonal service to Jackson Hole, Wyo.
- One additional nonstop flight to Honolulu for a total of two daily flights
- One new daily nonstop flight to Anchorage for a total of two daily flights in September and three daily flights during the summer
“As Seattle’s fastest-growing airline, we’ve doubled the number of flights we offer from a year ago to provide our customers more choice and flexibility when traveling from these key markets to the Pacific Northwest,” said Mike Medeiros, Delta’s vice president – Seattle. “This service will offer one-stop access for customers to the top international destinations while providing local travelers with more options during the winter months.”
- And It Continues…Delta Applies for Seattle (SEA) – Cabo (SJD) Service
- Could American Help Alaska Face the Delta Threat? AS & AA’s New Talks…
- It’s On – Alaska Adds More Salt Lake City Flights
- Here We Go Again – Delta Adds More Seattle Flights
- Delta’s New Seattle Flights – 70% Growth in 1 Year, Alaska Fights Back & Announces SLC Expansion!
- Delta & Alaska – Best Frenemies? The Battle for Seattle