This is part six of an eight part trip report from my travels to Rome and Siracusa, Sicily. This short picture report includes photos from my Air France business class flight on-board an A321 from Rome (FCO) to Paris (CDG):
- Delta BusinessElite JFK – Rome (FCO) B767-300
- Revisiting the Westin Excelsior Rome, has anything changed? Original visit’s trip report here.
- Trip Report – blu-express – Cheap & Very Scary
- Musciara Resort – Siracusa, Sicily
- Alitalia T1 Dolce Vita Lounge FCO Rome – The Nicest Alitalia Lounge? Flight Simulator & Eataly!
- Air France Business Class Rome (FCO) – Paris (CDG) A321
- Air France Lounge Charles De Gaulle Terminal E Gate M
- Delta BusinessElite Paris (CDG) – Newark (EWR) B767-300
Moist towelettes prior to boarding…
Like several European airlines, Air France blocks off the middle seat for business class passengers. This actually made for the most exciting and funniest part of the flight. There was an older man (in his early 70s) who was sitting in my seat when I boarded. He didn’t speak English but he motioned for me to sit in the other open seat in our row. OK, no problem. That is until the passenger the seat actually belonged to boarded. Well, it seems that this man really wanted to be in the front row as he undid the divider they placed in the blocked off seat and sat right down. A very surprised flight attendant took a look at his ticket and then escorted him back to Economy haha!
A pretty nice snack and dessert for our two hour flight…
On to the annoyance of connecting at CDG…