The entire taxi market in San Francisco is valued at around $140 million per year. Uber’s revenues in San Francisco alone are currently estimated to be $500 million per year and growing.
How fast is Uber expanding in some markets?
- In San Francisco, Uber rides are growing at a rate of 3X per year
- In New York City, Uber rides are growing 4X per year
- In London, Uber’s rides in London are growing 5X to 6X per year
How about the value of the current company? Last estimated to be worth $40 billion dollars!
Still never tried Uber? The current refer a friend sign up offer is a $20 credit for new riders. Additionally, the person who refers you will receive a free trip up to $20. This is my referral link if you want to use it, as always your support is greatly appreciated!
- How Much Money You Can Really Earn As An Uber Driver…not much unless driving 60 hours a week
- Uber – “Here’s How to Not Get Sexually Assaulted by Our Drivers”