You have to love the Yahoo! confessions series pieces. Their latest gem is “Confessions of a Ski Instructor”. You can find two of the shared confessions below and the full list at their site here.
We chatted with Sven (not his real name), an Australian transplant to the United States who has been a ski instructor at three different resorts in Colorado and Canada over the past five years. Sven has seen it all … seriously. Here’s what he had to say.
1. I’ve slept with your wife. Or sometimes your girlfriend. Everybody loves a ski instructor. It doesn’t take much to meet up après ski for a little fun. It also helps with the tips.
2. I hate your kids. I know you think your little darlings are adorable just for learning to ski down the mountain. You clap and cheer their little snowplows, but you have no idea how much work goes into getting them to that level. Little do you know that the second you drop them off to zip down the slopes, they turn into tiny terrors. It can take at least a half hour just to get them to stop screaming for their mommy and daddy. It can take another hour just to get them all up the bunny slope. Then it’s all wiping snot and searching for missing mittens. I promise that being an instructor at the Kids Club is the best birth control method out there.
- 12 Surprising Things a Flight Attendant Can’t Do for You
- Ew! Latest Passenger Shaming – Underwear, Nudity, and Mid-Flight Rides…plus Feet!
- 30 Pilots and Flight Attendants Confess their “Best Kept Flying Secrets”
- Part 1 – 7 Secrets I Learned Sitting Next to a Pilot on My Last Flight
- Part 2: Secrets I Learned Sitting Next to an Airline Pilot
- We Don’t Wash the Sheets and Other Confessions of a Hostel Worker
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant: #1 – Attack of the Ambien Zombies
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant: #2 – More Nudity & Sleeping Pills
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant: #3 – The 15 Most Ridiculous Things People Say on a Plane
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #4 –11 Strangest Things People Ask for on a Plane
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #5 – What Happens in the Bathroom Doesn’t Stay in the Bathroom!
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #6 – 15 Flying Tips That’ll Keep You Sane this Summer
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #7 – Fecal Matter & Maxi Pads
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #8 – Wheelchair Gaming the System
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #9 – Peeing in Cups & Breastfeeding Cats
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #10 – Drunks on a Plane
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #11 – Tales From the Mile High Club
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #12 – Smells on a Plane
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #13 – The Worst People on the Plane
- Confessions of a Pilot #1: Debunking the Biggest Air Travel Myths
- Confessions of a Pilot #2: We Fly Blind!
- Confessions of a Pilot #3: Weirdo Pilots Edition – Smelly, Paranoid, and Narcoleptic…
- Confessions of a Concierge – Hotel Guests’ Craziest Requests
- Don’t Ask Flight Attendants these 10 Questions
- What Your Flight Attendant Really Thinks of You
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to a Flight Attendant
- 10 Signs You’re the Worst Person on Your Flight
- 16 Alarming Airline Secrets
- Nine Dirty Little Secrets of the Travel Industry
- 29 Things Your Pilot Won’t Tell You
- 7 Things Your Flight Attendant Wants You to Know
- What Do Flight Attendants Think of You…and your requests?
- The Unsurprising & Scary Confessions of a Regional Jet Pilot…sleeping in trailers at the airport
- How Much Do Singapore Airlines Flight Attendants Get Paid for Providing Great Service?
- Say What? Overheard on the Plane Edition 28 – Crazy Things Passengers Say to Flight Attendants