With February coming to an end, it is time to recap PMTTP’s trip reports and reviews published this month:
- Korean Air A380 First Class New York JFK-Seoul
- United’s Longest Non-Stop Domestic Flight – Newark – Honolulu in BusinessFirst
- Disappointing American First Class Experience on the A321 LAX-JFK
- American Airlines Flagship Lounge LAX Terminal 4
- Awesome Business Class on SriLankan A330-300 – AA oneworld Redemption LHR-CMB
- A Much Better American A321 LAX-JFK First Class Experience than Adam’s “Horrible” Experience
- Hilton San Francisco Union Square as a Diamond
- First Look: Brand New Hyatt Regency LAX, Impressed!
Be on the lookout for many more fun and exciting trip reports and reviews next month!