Here we go again, another list proving just how valuable this points hobby is…even with the recent devaluations. My Emirates First A380 one-way itinerary LAX-DXB-MLE last month was pricing at $27,375 on my day of travel, but I’ve seen it as high as $30K! Check out this list for 11 other crazy itineraries, all available for booking with points and miles. PS, you’ll want to ignore some of their more blatant non airline geek errors – like the China Southern flight being researched on oneworld.com and the Emirates First cabin that’s actually a picture of Emirates Business.
- 3 Extravagant Flights You’ll Never Be Able to Afford…Unless You Have Miles
- 10 Airlines with the Best Business Class
Related Trip Reports –
- Cathay Pacific First Class Trip Report – My Favorite FC Trip Ever? HKG-YVR-JFK
- The Cathay Pacific Pier Lounge HKG/Day-Break Rooms, connecting flight KUL – HKG
- Singapore Airlines First Class 777-300ER Houston (IAH) – Moscow (DME) Part 1
- Singapore Airlines First Class 777-300ER Moscow (DME) – Singapore (SIN) & DME Transfer Lounge Part 2
- The Singapore Airlines Private Room @ Silver Kris Lounge Terminal 3 & Silver Kris Lounge Terminal 2 @ SIN
- My First Shower in the Sky – A380 Experience LAX-DXB (preview, full trip report coming soon)
- Emirates A380 First Class Lounge Dubai – Concourse A Preview (preview, full trip report coming soon)
- Sneak Peek – Emirates Milan Lounge – Impressed! (preview, full trip report coming soon)
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.