If you weren’t lucky enough to be one of the first Cyber Monday shoppers on Gilt’s website yesterday, you may have a second chance to purchase an entire Virgin America flight from SFO-LAS. The flight, christened #nerdbird will be heading to the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) on January 7th and Gilt has now opened up a waitlist to purchase the charter. So what’s included with this “bargain flash sale deal”?
- Roundtrip flight for 136 guests ($360.29 r/t per person) from San Francisco to Las Vegas for 2013 CES—the world’s largest consumer electronics show—on a Virgin America Airbus A320 christened #nerdbird
- Flight departs from San Francisco on January 7, 2013 and returns January 9, 2013
- Free Gogo in-flight WiFi
- Elevate® Gold Status for purchaser and guest (for 2013)
- Elevate® Silver Status for all other guests (for 2013)
- 136 passes to 2013 CES from January 7 to January 9, including the January 7 Preshow Keynote and January 8 Keynote Addresses
- The plane will be decorated with a unique decal of your design for one month
- The flight dates and times cannot be changed
- Under no circumstances can these seats or these flights be resold, bartered or given to other for value
- Vendor will stock the aircraft with its typical catering (i.e. food and beverages typically stocked for a similar flight). Food and beverage will be provided free of charge to passengers
Check out Gilt’s website for complete details.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.