The most recent Starpicks and PointBreaks were released earlier this week and there are some nice locations on both lists.
Starpicks – Reservations must be booked by this Friday to receive the special rates and you must arrive on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday at hotels over the next three weekends. Stays including a Sunday night require a two-night stay including a Saturday night. The resort options do not have arrival day or minimum stay requirements but you must arrive in the next six weeks. For hotels, the maximum stay is four nights (Thursday-Sunday) and for resorts the maximum stay is fourteen nights. Advance purchase is required and cancellations are non-refundable. All Starpicks qualify for SPG points.
- Le Meridien Angkor – Siem Reap – $105/nt
- Great Wall Sheraton Hotel Beijing – $122/nt
- Le Meridien Etoile – Paris – EUR 149/nt
- W Retreat & Spa Bali – $210/nt
- Le Meridien Barbarons – Seychelles – EUR 160/nt
- Hotel Alfonso XIII, Seville – EUR 159/nt
- Le Meridien Bangkok – $104/nt
- W New York Downtown – $155/nt
- Sheraton Hanoi Vietnam – $69/nt
PointBreaks – Rooms available around the globe at select locations for only 5,000 points per night, valid for bookings through March 31, 2013. If your short on points, remember that Priority Club sells 5,000 points for only $67.50 and you can then use the cash + points trick to accumulate additional points in increments of 5,000 for only $35.
- Holiday Inn Resort Goa
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa
- Holiday Inn Auckland
- Crowne Plaza Johannesburg
- Holiday Inn Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Crowne Plaza DC
- Hotel Indigo Newark
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.