Every little bit counts, especially if you are trying to keep a frequent traveler account active. Here are some smaller offers for US/UA/AA/AS and SPG as well as a 1K offer from Club Carlson and a 300 point offer from La Quinta.
Club Carlson – 1,000 miles for liking their Facebook page and becoming a fan
Asia Miles (Cathay Pacific) – 250 miles each week for the next three weeks via a game on their Facebook page. If you don’t collect Asia Miles they can be traded via points.com for 237 US Airways miles, 164 United miles, 124 Alaska Airlines miles, 118 Delta miles, etc. HT WideOpenSpaces on Flyertalk. Thanks to MarkLAX for the tip!
Update – All Asia Miles points for this week have been given out. Check their page again next week for 250 more points. Thanks DaninSTL!
La Quinta – 300 points for watching three La Quinta Travel Advisor videos, one on Florida, one on Texas, and one on California. Once you answer some questions you are then brought to a longer video. After watching that video you are directed to this page to collect your 300 points. HT WideOpenSpaces on Flyertalk. Thanks Eric in MIA for the tip!
Audience Rewards – SPG – Speaking of small rewards, the next set of questions from Audience Rewards is out which allows you to earn 12 SPG points, 12 US Airways Dividend Miles, and 12 Delta SkyMiles. What’s Audience Rewards? Check out this previous post. The answers to the current questions are:
1. Jennifer Laura Thompson, of Nice Work If You Can Get It, has starred in all but which of the following shows on Broadway? Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
2. True or False? Maurine Dallas Watkins, original author of the play Chicago did NOT want her play turned into a musical. True
3. True or False? At the end of Ted Greenberg’s The Complete Performer, one lucky audience member gets driven home by Ted Greenberg in a taxi. True
4. Who wrote The Last Five Years? Jason Robert Brown
5. The movie version of Mamma Mia! was made in what year? 2008
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.