Dreams really do come true. A child (age 2-11) flies and stays for free* for every adult when you book an eligible 5+ night JetBlue Getaways vacation package to one of the Walt Disney World® Resort hotels below. Park Hopper® Tickets required for everyone for the length of your stay. Book February 18 – 23 for travel March 18 – April 9 or April 30 – June 18, 2014 (Blackout dates: May 22 – 27, 2014). Package must include nonstop flights only from one of the select cities identified below with departure and return flights Monday – Thursday.
- Valid for 5+ night Getaways vacation packages to Orlando, FL (MCO)
- Must depart from/return to one of the following airports: Aguadilla, PR (BQN); Austin, TX (AUS); Boston, MA (BOS); Buffalo, NY (BUF); New York (JFK, LGA, EWR); Ponce, PR (PSE); Richmond, VA (RIC); San Juan, PR (SJU); Washington, DC (DCA); Westchester County, NY (HPN); Worcester, MA (ORH)
- Must stay at one of these select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels
- Must purchase a 5-day Park Hopper® Ticket per person when you purchase the Getaways vacation package
How it works:
- A child (age 2-11) will fly and stay for free for every adult (age 18 and over) booked on an eligible JetBlue Getaways vacation package. JetBlue will even cover the government taxes/fees applicable to airfare for your eligible children!
- The savings you receive from this offer will not be specifically displayed upon searching for or purchasing a Getaways vacation package.
- The savings will be divided among all travelers on the Getaways booking. In other words, you will be quoted a lower per person cost when searching for a vacation package with a child eligible for this offer than you would if you were traveling with an adult in place of that child.
- Offer valid for a maximum of 2 adults/2 children per room. For package bookings with more than 2 adults in a room, an additional adult rate will apply.This offer is not valid in connection with the Cash + TrueBlue Points redemption option. Packages must be paid for using a major credit card at time of booking.For general questions or to confirm your savings, please call 1-800-JETBLUE, option 3.
For a limited time, JetBlue is offering a free flight and stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel for children 2 to 11 for every adult booked as part of the same package vacation. Obviously, do the math to make sure you are actually saving money on the deal based on your dates and estimated hotel rates. SPG members can of course redeem points for the “Sheraton” Swan & Dolphin Disney hotels.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.