With a subject titled “best domestic airport gourmet restaurants for your readers”, I received this list in an email from my friend Mark over at Yahoo! in cooperation with Compass.
- One Flew South at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- Root Down at Denver International Airport: Ink.sack at Los Angeles International Airport
- Barrio Café at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Sky Canyon at Dallas Love Field
- Boccone Trattoria Veloce at Toronto Pearson International Airport (not exactly domestic)
- Chef Adam Siegel’s restaurants at Milwaukee’s General Mitchell International Airport
Check out their full article here for details as to why each restaurant was selected for their list. What do you think, I see several of my favorites missing as well as some of Delta’s new LGA and JFK T4 favorites (Artichoke Pizza & Shake Shack).