Singapore Airlines touts itself as “the only company to offer the world’s two most prestigious champagnes: Dom Perignon and Krug Grande Cuvee”. The cost for those bragging rights? The airline spends around $22.5 million every year just on champagne and wine, with catering amounting to 5.5 percent of its total costs.
Check out the full article from Euronews – In the dogfight over posh airline food, the sky’s the limit
- Singapore Airlines First Class 777-300ER Houston (IAH) – Moscow (DME) Part 1
- Singapore Airlines First Class 777-300ER Moscow (DME) – Singapore (SIN) & DME Transfer Lounge Part 2
- The Singapore Airlines Private Room @ SilverKris Lounge Terminal 3 & SilverKris Lounge Terminal 2 @ SIN
- Singapore Airlines Trip Report – Newark to Singapore Business Class – The World’s Longest Flight
- Singapore Airlines Business Class 777-200 Singapore (SIN) – Bali (DPS) – Extreme Sickness Everywhere!
- Final Update – Singapore’s Response to Defective IFE, Seats,and Food Mishaps in First
- Singapore’s New In-Flight Amenity for Suites, First Class, and Business Class Young Guests
- End of an Era, No Party for SQ21 – World’s Longest Non-Stop Flight Arrives Back Home
- The Singapore Airlines Employment Application – WOW…crazy questions
- Crazy Preparation, Training & Makeup to Become the Iconic Singapore Airlines Girl