Singapore Airlines touts itself as “the only company to offer the world’s two most prestigious champagnes: Dom Perignon and Krug Grande Cuvee”. The cost for those bragging rights? The airline spends around $22.5 million every year just on champagne and wine, with catering amounting to 5.5 percent of its total costs.
Check out the full article from Euronews – In the dogfight over posh airline food, the sky’s the limit
- Singapore Airlines First Class 777-300ER Houston (IAH) – Moscow (DME) Part 1
- Singapore Airlines First Class 777-300ER Moscow (DME) – Singapore (SIN) & DME Transfer Lounge Part 2
- The Singapore Airlines Private Room @ SilverKris Lounge Terminal 3 & SilverKris Lounge Terminal 2 @ SIN
- Singapore Airlines Trip Report – Newark to Singapore Business Class – The World’s Longest Flight
- Singapore Airlines Business Class 777-200 Singapore (SIN) – Bali (DPS) – Extreme Sickness Everywhere!
- Final Update – Singapore’s Response to Defective IFE, Seats,and Food Mishaps in First
- Singapore’s New In-Flight Amenity for Suites, First Class, and Business Class Young Guests
- End of an Era, No Party for SQ21 – World’s Longest Non-Stop Flight Arrives Back Home
- The Singapore Airlines Employment Application – WOW…crazy questions
- Crazy Preparation, Training & Makeup to Become the Iconic Singapore Airlines Girl
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.