On this blog we often discuss the reasons why we love flying and how to fly more often…granted points and miles allow us to book into Business / First and avoid some of the frustrations listed in the “99 Problems with Flying” from Thrillist. Unfortunately, you’ll still run into many of these whether you are sitting up front or in the very last row. The top ten below and check out the full list here.
1. Crying babies. Screaming babies. Babies who look at you the wrong way. All babies, pretty much.
2. Anyone taking up too much overhead bin space with a bag they were too cheap to check
3. And justifying it by saying “They ALWAYS lose my luggage”
4. The airlines actually losing your luggage
5. When your flight arrives at gate A2, your connection in 10 minutes will 100% be at gate Z79
6. People who stand on moving walkways when you only have those precious 10 minutes. Or ever.
7. The dude taking a conference call from the toilet stall
8. Those a**holes whose nut allergies have ruined peanuts on planes for everybody
9. Kids kicking the back of your seat, and unapologetic parents
10. Boarding passes that’re completely indistinguishable from the Burger King receipts in your pocket
Other Recent Lists:
- The Most Disappointing Travel Destinations on Earth
- Part 1 – 2014 Most Ridiculous Videos Captured On-Board
- The Biggest and Most Embarrassing Travel Flops of 2014
- What Your Airplane Seat Choice Says About You