Earlier today, I broke the news that the free hotel night that US Bank had promised Club Carlson Visa cardholders had been loaded into Club Carlson accounts. However, multiple readers immediately noted 2 huge problems!
- Existing reservations, many made with the 2 for 1 Club Carlson Visa benefit that has been eliminated, disappeared completely from accounts.
- No one could actually make a booking using the E-Certificate.
I am delighted to report that both technical glitches have been resolved!
Phew! Disaster Averted!
When I log into my Club Carlson account now, all of my previous reservations are intact.
I also received an email from Club Carlson (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) informing me that my E-Certificate was ready for use.
Free Night Email from Club Carlson
To redeem your E-Certificate for the free night, follow these steps:
- Visit www.clubcarlson.com/reservation and select your destination and stay dates.
- Enter your unique E-Cert Code, and the Promotional Code: USBANKEC.
- Click “Go” to find available hotels and make your booking.
I can confirm that the reservation process works! Clicking all the way through for a sample reservation at the Radisson Martinique in New York City shows a $0.00 USD rate!
Booking a Free E-Certificate Hotel Night
Let me know your experiences with this free Club Carlson E-Certificate booking process, and what properties are catching your eye for this free night!