With the new economy quickly becoming the norm, data from the SpendSmart Q3 2015 report indicates business travelers now prefer ridesharing services to taxis across the US. Trends also reveal how ridesharing providers like Uber and Lyft are beginning to gain ground on rental cars. Click to enlarge any of the infographics below.
- Does Uber Manipulate Surge Pricing? Looking Behind The Curtains
- A 63-Year-Old Grandmother Uber Driver Was Arrested
- The Most Dangerous Time of Day to Ride Uber and Lyft is …
- My Experience Using Via, an Uber/Lyft Competitor in NYC…I Sort of Loved It
- Travel Tips and Tricks – How to Avoid Uber Surge Pricing!
- Uber Location Tracking Went Live on the 15th
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.