On-time performance rankings for September are out and while Delta is still #1, United has jumped up the list 5 spots from 10th in August to 5th place in September. UA increased +9% from 78.8% to 86.2%. It was their strongest performance in months. Meanwhile, Delta maintained their #1 spot and rose above the 90%, completing 90.5% of flights within 14 minutes of schedule. Hawaiian continued their decline in rank despite month-over-month improvements, dropping from 3rd in August (81.5%) to 11th in September (84.2%).
1. Delta Air Lines, 90.5 percent
2. Alaska Airlines, 88.7 percent
3. Southwest Airlines, 87.8 percent
4. Virgin America, 86.4 percent
5. United Airlines, 86.2 percent
6. ExpressJet, 85.8 percent
7. Frontier Airlines, 85.8 percent
8. American, US Airways 85.6 percent
9. SkyWest Airlines, 85.3 percent
10. Envoy Air, 84.7 percent
11. Hawaiian Airlines, 84.2 percent
12. JetBlue Airways, 80.0 percent
13. Spirit Airlines, 76.7 percent
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.