Summer might be over, but it’s never too early (especially with some of the trans-Atlantic award availability we’ve been seeing) to plan for next year.
Condé Nast Traveler earlier this year posted their list of the “10 Best Beaches in Europe” with winners from countries including Italy (x2), Greece (x2), Spain, France, Iceland, Croatia, Portugal, and the UK. Amongst other reasons, this is why one of summer trips this year included stops in Zakynthos and Kefalonia. You’ll have to click here for the full round-up of their top 10 and to learn why each made the list…the top 6 are listed below.
- Cale Goloritzé, Sardinia, Italy
- Cala Macarella, Menorca, Spain
- Navagio Beach, Zakynthos Island, Greece
- Virgin Island’s Creek (Île Vierge), Brittany, France
- Vik Black Sand Beach, Iceland
- Zlatni Rat, Brač, Croatia