Chase has increased the sign-up bonus offer for the Chase Sapphire Reserve to 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. The card does have a $95 fee, though this is the highest offer we’ve seen in years for this product!
This sign-up bonus is actually 10,000 more bonus points than is being offered for Chase Sapphire Reserve, which comes with a $450 annual fee (although 10,000 points are also worth slightly more when redeemed for travel with Reserve).
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named “Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption” – Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions – as long as there’s a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Unfortunately, if you’ve received the sign-up bonus for the Chase Sapphire Reserve or Chase Sapphire Preferred in the last four years, you won’t be able to take advantage of this increased welcome offer.