Subscribe to Point Me Awake, a morning jolt of the top stories in travel every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday — straight to your inbox. Our curated list includes deals, reviews, and the best ways to use points and miles.
We have seen some great fare deals to Europe recently. Near the end of April we posted a west coast of the U,S, to Barcelona fare deal, and followed that up with the an east coast to London roundtrip for $255. Well, today we have another super fare for a New York departure to several European cities for as low as $101 one-way (economy).
If you want to see Europe later this year, this deal just might be your ticket.
- Where: New York (EWR or JFK) to various European cities – one-way on TAP Portugal
- When: Limited date availability in November
- How Much: As low as $101 on TAP Portugal
- Why: Some of the cheapest one-way fares we have seen to Europe
- How To Book: For the lowest fares click here and search for one-way flights in November with one stop and on TAP Portugal.
- Possible Destinations:
- Copenhagen: $120
- London: $118
- Madrid: $105
- Milan: $112
- Oslo: $120
- Paris: $101
- Prague: $199
Example schedule and fares:
Prague from $199
Best Ways To Pay For Your Ticket
Earn travel rewards, in the form of transferrable points, when you use your travel rewards credit card to purchase these tickets.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card – 2x Ultimate Rewards points on travel
The Platinum Card® from American Express – 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with the airline
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® – 3x Ultimate Rewards points on travel
Are you going to take advantage of this New York cheap fare to Europe?