The title says it all, already a nice savings on Travelocity hotels, but even better if you can make use of the included equally valued Restaurant.com eGift card. This works great for me as one of my favorite restaurants in the city is a Restaurant.com partner. Yes, it’s true $25 Restaurant.com gift cards can be had for $4 quite often, but with this deal you are also getting the Travelocity Hotel eGift card. A Fandango deal is also available, click here for the offer link and details. Remember, to utilize the UR Mall or other shopping portal on the restaurant.com purchase (browse to restaurant.com from the portal and then click the specials graphic on the homepage, then click “more specials” and you should see the Travelocity deal). However, you cannot double dip on the booking since it is a Travelocity affiliate site and not the actual Travelocity homepage.
Travelocity®Hotel eGift Card:
- 2-night minimum stay and pre-tax package spend of $150 for the $50 Travelocity® Hotel eGift Card
- Promotional values of the Travelocity® Hotel eGift Card expire on September 30th, 2013. Paid values do not expire.
- Limit one room per reservation
- Limit one eGift Card per reservation
- Reservations must be booked online at www.TravelocityIncentives.com (not Travelocity.com)
- Full value of the Travelocity® Hotel eGift Card must be used at once; no change or credit returned.
- Tax is not included
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- eGift Cards are non-refundable but are transferable unless otherwise stated.
- Travelocity, Stars Design, Roaming Gnome and design are trademarks of Travelocity.com LP and are used by license
Restaurant.com eGift Card:
- Restaurant.com eGift Cards Never Expire.
- May be redeemed solely for services at www.theidealmeal.com.
- Have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash at any time.
- Must be redeemed online for restaurant-specific certificates.
- Resale is prohibited unless authorized by Restaurant.com.
- This eGift Card cannot be brought directly into restaurants and must be redeemed online.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.