Chase has increased the sign-up bonus offer for the Chase Sapphire Reserve to 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. The card does have a $95 fee, though this is the highest offer we’ve seen in years for this product!
This sign-up bonus is actually 10,000 more bonus points than is being offered for Chase Sapphire Reserve, which comes with a $450 annual fee (although 10,000 points are also worth slightly more when redeemed for travel with Reserve).
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named “Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption” – Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions – as long as there’s a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Unfortunately, if you’ve received the sign-up bonus for the Chase Sapphire Reserve or Chase Sapphire Preferred in the last four years, you won’t be able to take advantage of this increased welcome offer.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.