AA has really stepped it up with a modern interior design and upgraded amenities on their new and updated B777-300ER aircraft.
From new cabin interiors and updated amenities to expanded in-flight entertainment options and increased seat comfort, our plane is state-of-the-art in every sense. Equipped with a three-class configuration, the 777-300ER showcases a number of special features that ensure:
- Comfort in every cabin – Fully lie-flat First and Business Class seating with all-aisle access and Main Cabin Extra seating that offers more inches of legroom
- Connectivity – International Wi-Fi capability and universal AC power outlets and USB jacks at every seat
- Relaxation – Personal in-seat entertainment featuring screens at every seat with up to 250 movies, over 180 TV programs and more than 350 audio selections
- Modern atmosphere – Unique lighting, a dramatic archway and ceiling design create a feeling of spaciousness
AA B777-300ER First:
AA B777-300ER Business:
AA B777-300ER Main Cabin:
To celebrate American has generously donated two B777-300ER aircraft…model planes that is, as giveaways for Point Me to the Plane readers. To enter, simply leave a comment below with your ultimate travel destination for 2014. Be sure to use your real email address so that I can notify the winners. In order to qualify you MUST ALSO be a Point Me to the Plane follower on Twitter – @PointMe2Plane. Winners will be selected using random.org to choose two comment numbers on Tuesday, January 7th . A verification with Twitter will also then occur. Best of luck and happy travels in 2014!
- AA Classes It Up – More New Pics of the 777-300ER
- American Previews Upgraded Fleet Plans & Interiors – Steps It Up A319, A321, B737-800, and B777-300ER
- Votes Are In – “New AA” Tail Logo Announced!
- American Plans Only 36 Traditional Economy Seats on A321 Transcon Jets
- AA Further Steps-Up First & Business Class
- AA’s New Look Unveiled – 1967 Livery Replaced
- First Look – New American – Joint AA & US Airways TV Commercial
- American Airlines to Revamp Schedule – US Airways Style
- American / US Airways Updates Airbus Order, Goes for Larger Variant
- Building Up US Miles for the AA Merger – Time to Take AAdvantage, Full List of Offers!
- TWA Livery Coming to AA & More Details on the Tail Vote
- AA CEO to Let Airline Employees Pick Tail Logo – Hinted at Changes Last March
- Amazing 40X Return for AA Shareholders – Bankruptcy Pays Out…in this case anyway
- JFK TWA Terminal Back in Use! …with models
- Field Trip to the TWA Flight Center – Behind the Scene Pics and a Journey Back in Time
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.