This deal is a bit niche but a goodie nonetheless. Grab yourself a lie-flat seat on one of the coolest fifth freedom routes around. Air China runs a once weekly tag flight from Montreal to Havana as part of its Beijing-Montreal-Havana route, and the price is mighty fine.
Perfect for Montrealers looking for a getaway — or plane nerds looking to fly an interesting route to Cuba on a Chinese airline.
- Where: Montreal (YUL) to Havana (HAV) roundtrip
- When: This route only runs from YUL to HAV on Fridays and from HAV to YUL on Saturdays. Either stay for a week or one night. Availability through end of schedule.
- How Much: $300 lie-flat business class on Air China’s 787 Dreamliner
- Why: See Cuba in style on an awesome fifth freedom route
- How To Book: Directly through Air China’s website (warning: it’s not great). Remember to only search for Fridays on the outbound and Saturdays on the return.
This ticket books into a flexible business “R” class ticket and is refundable, with a $100 CAD refund penalty. Air China is part of Star Alliance and can be credited to a multitude of programs. Keep in mind visa requirements and travel restrictions to Cuba depending on your citizenship.
Eight hours total in lie-flat business for $300 is a superb deal. Get booking if it makes sense for you.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.