The Business Platinum Card from American Express is one of my favorite premium credit cards. While it may have a high annual fee of $595, there are a host of perks that more than offset that, especially for the first year of card ownership. (See Rates & Fees.) Now, the AMEX Business Platinum offer has increased with the potential to earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards points.
That is an increase of 25,000 Membership Rewards points from the previous offer. Note that it does require a hefty amount of initial spend within 3 months of card opening, but you can earn an amazing 100K points .
- 50,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $10,000
- 50,000 additional Membership Rewards points after you spend an additional $15,000
While that is a significant amount for a personal card, for a business card owner with an average size business, this shouldn’t be too difficult and it makes a ton of sense to put that spend on this Business Platinum card. Even better, get 50% more Membership Rewards points (1.5 points per dollar) on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more.
The Business Platinum Card Perks
Even if you don’t think you can reach the minimum spend requirements, there is still potential to reap incredible value out of this card. My favorite perk of the Business Platinum card is the one year membership to WeWork and global access to 300+ locations in 75 cities. I wrote extensively about this benefit and why I value it at over $6,000.
Other benefits include:
- AmEx Centurion Lounge Access: 12 new or upcoming premium lounges across the United States
- Airline Incidental Fee Credit: $200 with one airline selected each year
- Hotel Collection Credit: $100 (up from $75) credit when booking 2+ hotel nights at amextravel.com
- Hilton Honors Gold Status: Mid-tier Hilton status that most notably includes free breakfast
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Status: Mid-tier Marriott status that includes late checkout, among other benefits
- TSA PreCheck / Global Entry Reimbursement
- Priority Pass Select Membership
- 35% back on Membership Rewards: When using Pay With Points to book airfare
This AMEX Business Platinum offer for more Membership Rewards points ends 12/4/19.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.