Delta announced this morning even more new flights from their growing “global gateway” in Seattle. The new flights begin Dec. 20, 2014 and will include some interesting Saturday only flights:
- Five daily flights to Phoenix
- One daily seasonal flight to Palm Springs, Calif.
- Saturday seasonal service to Tucson, Ariz.
- Saturday seasonal service to Jackson Hole, Wyo.
- One additional nonstop flight to Honolulu for a total of two daily flights
- One new daily nonstop flight to Anchorage for a total of two daily flights in September and three daily flights during the summer
“As Seattle’s fastest-growing airline, we’ve doubled the number of flights we offer from a year ago to provide our customers more choice and flexibility when traveling from these key markets to the Pacific Northwest,” said Mike Medeiros, Delta’s vice president – Seattle. “This service will offer one-stop access for customers to the top international destinations while providing local travelers with more options during the winter months.”
- And It Continues…Delta Applies for Seattle (SEA) – Cabo (SJD) Service
- Could American Help Alaska Face the Delta Threat? AS & AA’s New Talks…
- It’s On – Alaska Adds More Salt Lake City Flights
- Here We Go Again – Delta Adds More Seattle Flights
- Delta’s New Seattle Flights – 70% Growth in 1 Year, Alaska Fights Back & Announces SLC Expansion!
- Delta & Alaska – Best Frenemies? The Battle for Seattle
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.