Emirates has fantastic award availability via Alaska’s Mileage Plan, literally with most days having at least two Economy and Business seats and many days having First awards from several of their US gateways.
Beginning March 8th, Emirates will have a 4th daily flight to JFK. EK 207 will be operated by an A380, departing Dubai at 2:50 pm and arriving to JFK at 8:35pm. The return flight, EK 208 will depart JFK at 4:30pm and arrive in Dubai the following day at 1:15 pm. There are two additional DXB-JFK-DXB flights operated by A380s and then the one B777 flight via Milan (MXP). Here’s the full schedule:
EK 203 DXB 0250 JFK 0825
EK 201 DXB 0830 JFK 1415
EK 205 DXB 0905 JFK 1900 (MXP connection)
EK 207 DXB 1450 JFK 2035
EK 204 JFK 1120 DXB 0750+1
EK 208 JFK 1630 DXB 1315+1
EK 206 JFK 2220 DXB 2210+1 (MXP connection)
EK 202 JFK 2300 DXB 1945+1
If you are not cycling the Bank of America personal and business cards, you should be. The sign-up bonuses might be small in comparison to other cards, but they add up! Last December I redeemed Alaska miles for a First Class Emirates flight to the Maldives, even routing myself via LAX so that I could fly on one of the longest flights in the world.
- Trip Report Part 1 – Emirates First Class on the A380 w/ Shower Suite – LAX – Dubai (DXB)
- Trip Report Part 2 – Emirates First Class on the A380 w/ Shower Suite – LAX – Dubai (DXB)
- Emirates First Class Lounge – A380 Terminal – Concourse A – Dubai
- Emirates First Class Lounge Concourse B – Dubai
- Trip Report – Emirates First Class DXB- Malé (MLE) – DXB B777-200LR
- Emirates Business Class Lounge – A380 Terminal – Concourse A – Dubai
- Trip Report – Emirates First Class DXB – Milan (MXP)
- Trip Report – Emirates Lounge Milan
- Trip Report – Emirates First Class MXP – JFK B777-300ER
- Emirates A380 Business – JFK-Dubai Trip Report
- The New World’s Longest Flights
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.