In what appears to be a new trend in China, another Hong Kong Airlines flight attendant was punched by a passenger during an extended ground delay. The knockout was followed by applause from other passengers…yes, no joke. Here’s the full story from the South China Morning Post, thanks to reader Bryant in Hong Kong. The story dates back to March of this year, but Hong Kong Airlines said in a related television interview yesterday that “disruptive passenger reports continue to average three per week”.
Luckily, Hong Kong Airlines cabin crew receive Wing Chun martial arts training…
A little bit less serious flight attendant reading…
- 7 Things Your Flight Attendant Wants You to Know
- What Do Flight Attendants Think of You…and your requests?
- Ten Shocking Secrets of Flight Attendants..and other fun posts & pics
- How Much Do Singapore Airlines Flight Attendants Get Paid for Providing Great Service?
- 7 Things Never to Say to Flight Attendants
- Say What? Overheard on the Plane Edition 28 – Crazy Things Passengers Say to Flight Attendants
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.