On Monday, Hilton previewed their Q4 promo which runs from Oct 10 – Jan 31, 14. Below, find this promotion as well as a list of other Q3 and Q4 promos from the major chains.
Hilton’s More Nights, More Points Promo – Beginning October 10, 2013, stay two nights and earn double HHonors Points for your entire stay. Stay three nights to triple your points, and four nights or more to quadruple your points. Stays must be booked at any of the 4,000 hotels before January 31, 2014 (there are several excluded properties, check out the list here). Note that the registration link above is active but will not yet allow you to register.
Also, don’t forget Hilton’s 1,000 point per mobile booking app promotion.
Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) – Take Two Promotion – Earn double Starpoints on all eligible stays from September 1st – December 15th. Plus get 2,500 bonus points for every five eligible nights up to 10,000 bonus Starpoints and 20 nights. Members must register online at spg.com/taketwo by October 31, 2013, midnight Eastern Time (ET) and registration will open some time in late August. A list of properties not participating in this promotion can be found at spg.com/taketwo. Award stays and Cash & Point stays are not eligible earning stays for this promo.
- Complimentary SPG Gold status through February 2015
- One free night at a category 1-5 property redeemable through December 31st after staying at least one night at any SPG property between August 1st and October 31st.
- Two free nights at a category 1-5 property redeemable trhough December 31st after staying two nights or more at any SPG property between August 1st and October 31st.
Marriott MegaBonus – Multiple different offers, log in here for your offer, valid for stays September 15th – January 15th, register by November 15th. My promo is “earn a free night at a category 1-5 hotel, up to two free nights, for every second paid stay. Other reported offers include:
Earn 25K points after 12 nights and 15K more points after 18 nights, up to 40K points
Earn 25K points after 15 nights and 15K more points after 20 nights, up to 40K points
Earn 35 points after 20 nights and 15K more points after 20 nights, up to 50K points
To earn Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points, travelers must:
- Be a Hyatt Gold Passport member;
- Register for the New Possibilities promotion from September 9 through October 31, 2013 by visiting goldpassport.com/possibilities;
- Stay at least five eligible nights from September 9 through November 30, 2013 (nights are cumulative); and
- Provide a Hyatt Gold Passport membership number at the time of reservation and check-in.
Club Carlson Buy 2 Get 1 Free Promotion – Book 2 nights and get the third for free when you check-in on a Thursday and check-out on a Sunday at participation Radisson Blu, Radisson Blu Edwardian, Park Plaza, or Park Inn in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Book you stay between July 22nd – October 24th for stays between August 1st (September 1st at select resorts) – October 27th. Use promo code WBUY2F2.
IHG Rewards Club (Priority Club) – Big Win Promotion – Stay between September 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013 to earn 1,000 bonus points or 500 miles for your first night’s stay. After the first stay, you’ll receive a “tailored offer” with a chance to earn up to 50,000 bonus points or 10,000 bonus miles for stays during the promotional period.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.