Don’t worry she’ll still be on-board, she just won’t be the main focus in Singapore’s latest round of advertisements…
eTN Global Travel Industry News is reporting that “Singapore Airlines is taking a measured step away from the iconic ‘Singapore Girl’ who has traditionally been at the heart of its advertising campaigns. In a new series of advertisements set to air next week, tagged The Lengths We Go To, the airline shifts the emphasis from its highly recognizable flight attendants towards the airlines’ overall attitude of customer service, particularly around providing the experience and comfort of ‘home’.” “The campaign is very much about the spirit of Singapore Airlines and the lengths that we go to make sure that each and every customer feels at home, feels that their needs are anticipated and taken care of” explains Sheldon Hee, Singapore Airlines’ VP of marketing communications and development.”
Full article here.
A sample of the new ads…
- Crazy Preparation, Training & Makeup to Become the Iconic Singapore Airlines Girl
- How Much Do Singapore Airlines Flight Attendants Get Paid ?
- Singapore Airlines First Class 777-300ER Houston (IAH) – Moscow (DME) Part 1
- Singapore Airlines First Class 777-300ER Moscow (DME) – Singapore (SIN) & DME Transfer Lounge Part 2
- The Singapore Airlines Private Room @ SilverKris Lounge Terminal 3 & SilverKris Lounge Terminal 2 @ SIN
- Singapore Airlines Business Class 777-200 Singapore (SIN) – Bali (DPS)
- Singapore Airlines Trip Report – Newark to Singapore Business Class – The World’s Longest Flight
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.