Priority Club is currently running multiple juicy summer promos. While the majority of these are targeted via email, my colleagues have been able to register for almost all promotions below without receiving the solicitation emails:
- Promo Code 9983 (US residents) – $25 Gift Card with every reservation booked via IHG hotel websites now through December 31, 2012. Up to 5 per person. **There is a similar promo for 5000 points for booking via IHG hotel websites, though the email does not include a promo code. I’ll update this post if we are able to find a code**
- Promo Code 9983 (UK residents) – ?25 Marks & Spencer gift voucher with every reservation booked via IHG hotel websites until 31st December 2012
- Promo Code 9953 – 200 UA miles for every qualifying night through September 3rd at any ICH hotel up to 4,000 miles.
- Promo Code 1576 – Earn 1,000 bonus points or 200 bonus miles for every qualifying night at ICH properties from June 1, 2012 – September 3, 2012 up to 20,000 bonus points or 4,000 miles.
- Promo Code 6815 – 5,000 points for 3 nights at a any worldwide Crowne Plaza through September 30th.
- Promo Code 3168 – 5,000 Bonus Priority Club Points + continued Platinum Elite Status when you complete 5 nights in the Americas and Europe for current Platinum members through November 30, 2012.
- Promo Code 4871 – Stay 3 Nights – Get 5K Points July 1 – Sept 30 *register for this before any of the others above, some have reported problems when done in the opposite order*
- Promo Code 4873 – Stay 7 Nights – Get 10K Points July 1 – Sept 30 *register for this before any of the others above*
- Promo Code 4877 – Stay 15 Nights – Get 15K Points July 1 – Sept 30 *register for this before any of the others above*
You can attempt to register for any of these promotions using the registration link. As with all Priority Club promotions, your points may vary in terms of qualification for registration and posting of points. It’s worth taking the time to register though.
Looking for other ways to earn Priority Club points, check out this link
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.