Every time I fly Singapore Airlines, I always receive warm professional service with a smile. So, how do those flight attendants get compensated for their stellar service? Aero Galactic has a breakdown of their salaries in SGD:
Basic Pay : $ 1350 per month
Flying Per hour pay : $ 9.50 per hour, OverNight allowance : $ 20.50
Turnaround allowance : $ 70
Transport allowance : $ 277 per month
Laundry allowance : $ 125 per monthLong haul flight allowance ( above 12 hr 30 min ) : Flight hours x 2.5 times -(eg : flight to London return is 30 hours so $9.50 x 30 x 2.5 = $ 712. 50 )Overseas nightstop allowance : Varies depending on country – ( eg : London about $ 650 and Melbourne about $ 400 )All in expect an average of between $3500 – 6000 per month. It could be more or even lesser depending on the monthly roster and which route operated in that particular month.
In addition you get the following benefits: Free and discounted travel, annual wage supplement of one month’s salary, profit sharing bonus, and attractive medical and dental benefits.
Basic Salary : $ 900
Per hour pay : $ 8
Senior Flight Attendant:
Basic Salary : $ 1060
Per hour pay : $ 12
Meal allowance : $ 5 Laundry : $ 3 – Per Flying Day
Night flight transportation Allowance
$30 ( Signing on / off between 11:30pm to 6:30am )
Commission from food and beverages and duty free items
5% (Eg. Sales 1000 = $50 )
You will also be provided with attractive Medical and Dental benefit
- The Singapore Airlines Employment Application – WOW…crazy questions
- Crazy Preparation, Training & Makeup to Become the Iconic Singapore Airlines Girl
- Unbelievable Conditions – Truth Behind Working for Qatar Airways
- Emirates Crew – Truth of Being a Flight Attendant
- Singapore Airlines Trip Report – Newark to Singapore Business Class – The World’s Longest Flight
- Singapore Airlines First Class 777-300ER Houston (IAH) – Moscow (DME) Part 1
- Singapore Airlines First Class 777-300ER Moscow (DME) – Singapore (SIN) & DME Transfer Lounge Part 2
- The Singapore Airlines Private Room @ SilverKris Lounge Terminal 3 & SilverKris Lounge Terminal 2 @ SIN
- Singapore Airlines Business Class 777-200 Singapore (SIN) – Bali (DPS) – Extreme Sickness Everywhere!
- Final Update – Singapore’s Response to Defective IFE, Seats,and Food Mishaps in First
- Singapore’s New In-Flight Amenity for Suites, First Class, and Business Class Young Guests
- End of an Era, No Party for SQ21 – World’s Longest Non-Stop Flight Arrives Back Home
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.