I flew British Airways Club Europe (Business) from London to Nice, connecting from my JFK-LHR Club World flight. This quick picture report is part four of a ten part trip report from my travels to the south of France.
- British Airways Terraces Lounge JFK
- British Airways Club World (Business) JFK-LHR B777-200
- British Airways Galleries Club Lounge LHR Terminal 5A
- British Airways Club Europe (Business) LHR-NCE A319
- Marriott’s AC Hotel Ambassadeur Antibes- Juan les Pins, France
- Le Méridien Nice
- Nice (NCE) Airport Lounge, Not All that Nice…
- Iberia NCE-MAD CRJ1000 Air Nostrum (Iberia Regional) Business Class
- Iberia Velázquez VIP Lounge – Madrid Terminal 4S
- Iberia “New Business Class” MAD-JFK A330-300
The flight from London (LHR) to Nice (NCE) was just shy of two hours and I was in Club Europe (Business) thanks to my trans-Atlantic flight which was booked in Club World. Like many European airlines, business class on BA still had three seats per row, though they block off the middle seat to give you additional space. There’s also a curtain separating business from economy as well as some framed artwork…
Club Europe was empty so I had the entire row as did the three other passengers up front.
Dinner options included a prawn salad or chicken with mashed potatoes, I went with the chicken and it was decent.
Our pilot was “Captain Hook” and the flight attendants took advantage of every opportunity to say his name or the line “Captain Hook and his crew”.
Overall it was a short flight with a decent meal. I wouldn’t pay extra (or use more miles) to sit in Club Europe for such a short flight, but if you’re connecting from an international flight you should have a standard US domestic first class experience.
Need help booking your next award trip? Consider Juicy Miles for all your award booking needs.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.