This is part one of a thirteen part trip report from my third and most recent trip back to Thailand and includes my latest visit to the British Airways Galleries lounge at JFK.
- British Airways Terraces Lounge JFK
- Cathay Pacific Business Class JFK – Hong Kong (HKG) B777-300ER
- The Bridge, Cathay Pacific’s Newest Lounge at Hong Kong (HKG)
- Cathay Pacific Business Class HKG – BKK (Bangkok) A340
- W Bangkok
- JW Marriott Bangkok
- Sand Sea Resort – Railay Beach
- JW Marriott Phuket
- Thai Royal Orchid Lounge Bangkok (BKK) Concourse E
- Thai Royal Silk Lounge Bangkok (BKK) Concourse E
- Asiana Airlines Business Class BKK-ICN (Seoul) A330-300
- Asiana Lounge Business Class ICN (Seoul)
- Asiana Airlines Smartium Business Class ICN-JFK B777-300
I’ve visited the British Airways Galleries lounge numerous times over the last two years prior to business class flights on BA, Cathay, and Qantas. I however have never blogged about the lounge, it’s nice but not all that remarkable. Anyway, here goes the picture trip report:
The trip towards the lounge started at the special First/Business class check-in at Terminal 7 for British Airways, Cathay Pacific, and Qantas.
Off to the lounge post security:
Multiple seating areas…but most without built in outlets or a power supply in sight:
My three flights this year on BA, Cathay, and Qantas have all been early morning, but if you happen to be there for an evening flight BA flight you can have a pre-flight supper.
15 minute complimentary spa and skin therapy options from Elemis…
Playroom and mobile phone charging station…
BA/Avios Related Trip Reports:
- British Airways Club World (Business) JFK-LHR B777-200
- British Airways Galleries Club Lounge LHR Terminal 5A
- British Airways Club Europe (Business) LHR-NCE A319
- Iberia NCE-MAD CRJ1000 Air Nostrum (Iberia Regional) Business Class
- Iberia Velázquez VIP Lounge – Madrid Terminal 4S
- Iberia “New Business Class” MAD-JFK A330-300
- Trip Report British Airways JNB-LIV & Crossing the Border Zambia to Zimbabwe
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.