Similar to AA’s transcontinental promo, United is offering up to 15,000 bonus miles for roundtrip travel between New York’s JFK International Airport (JFK) and either Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) or San Francisco (SFO). The valid dates are identical to AA’s promo dates – January 7 through March 31, 2014. Click here for full details and registration.
When’s Delta going to post their identical offer???
- Offer is valid for all paid nonstop flights marketed and operated by United between New York (JFK) and Los Angeles (LAX) or San Francisco (SFO).
- Connections into and out of New York (JFK), Los Angeles (LAX) or San Francisco (SFO) are allowed. However, the bonus is only valid for travel between New York (JFK) and Los Angeles (LAX) or San Francisco (SFO).
- Registration is required before travel.
- Offer is valid on tickets purchased between December 16, 2013, and March 31, 2014.
- Offer is valid on travel completed between January 7, 2014, and March 31, 2014.
- Bonus is awarded based on fare class purchased. Members can earn 15,000 bonus award miles for roundtrip travel in United BusinessFirst (J, C, D, Z, P fare classes), or 10,000 bonus award miles for roundtrip travel in full-fare United Economy (Y, B fare classes) or 5,000 bonus award miles for roundtrip travel in select discounted United Economy (M, E, U, H, Q, V, W, S fare classes).
- Roundtrip is defined as travel from an origin city to a destination city with return travel beginning in the destination city back to the origin city. One-way trips earn half the award mile bonus.
- This offer does not apply to Premier® qualifying miles (PQM), class-of-service PQM, Premier bonus miles, redeemable bonus miles or other promotional PQM.
- This offer is not combinable with other non-combinable offers.
- You can earn the bonus an unlimited number of times in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Offer is only valid on United and is not valid on United-marketed codeshare flights operated by other carriers.
- Offer is not valid on government fares.
- Passenger must be a member of United’s MileagePlus program to qualify for this offer.
- Bonus miles will be posted to the member’s MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- Service charges for ticketing with a United representative in the 50 United States and Canada are $25 by phone, $30 at a City Ticket Office and $35 in person at the airport. Ticketing charges may vary outside of the U.S. and Canada and based on MileagePlus status level. The ticketing service charge does not apply for tickets purchased on united.com. Service charges are subject to change.
- Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.