Earlier today, I broke the news that the free hotel night that US Bank had promised Club Carlson Visa cardholders had been loaded into Club Carlson accounts. However, multiple readers immediately noted 2 huge problems!
- Existing reservations, many made with the 2 for 1 Club Carlson Visa benefit that has been eliminated, disappeared completely from accounts.
- No one could actually make a booking using the E-Certificate.
I am delighted to report that both technical glitches have been resolved!
Phew! Disaster Averted!
When I log into my Club Carlson account now, all of my previous reservations are intact.
I also received an email from Club Carlson (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) informing me that my E-Certificate was ready for use.
Free Night Email from Club Carlson
To redeem your E-Certificate for the free night, follow these steps:
- Visit www.clubcarlson.com/reservation and select your destination and stay dates.
- Enter your unique E-Cert Code, and the Promotional Code: USBANKEC.
- Click “Go” to find available hotels and make your booking.
I can confirm that the reservation process works! Clicking all the way through for a sample reservation at the Radisson Martinique in New York City shows a $0.00 USD rate!
Booking a Free E-Certificate Hotel Night
Let me know your experiences with this free Club Carlson E-Certificate booking process, and what properties are catching your eye for this free night!
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.