This is part thirteen of a fifteen part trip report from my travels to the Maldives and Dubai. This picture report covers the Emirates First Class B777-300ER flight from Dubai (DXB) to Milan (MXP).
- Trip Report – United Economy Plus JFK-LAX
- Korean Air First Class Lounge LAX
- Trip Report Part 1 – Emirates First Class on the A380 w/ Shower Suite – LAX – Dubai (DXB)
- Trip Report Part 2 – Emirates First Class on the A380 w/ Shower Suite – LAX – Dubai (DXB)
- Emirates First Class Lounge – A380 Terminal – Concourse A – Dubai
- Emirates First Class Lounge Concourse B – Dubai
- Trip Report – Emirates First Class DXB- Malé (MLE) – DXB B777-200LR
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Resort Part 1 – Airport Experience, Lounge, and Seaplane Transfer
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Resort Part 2 – The Resort – Rooms, Upgrades, Amenities, Activities, Restaurants, and Costs
- Male Airport Plaza Premium Lounge
- Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Emirates Business Class Lounge – A380 Terminal – Concourse A – Dubai
- Trip Report – Emirates First Class DXB – Milan (MXP)
- Trip Report – Emirates Lounge Milan
- Trip Report – Emirates First Class MXP – JFK B777-300ER
Well, this is the third Emirates B777-300ER First Class review in this trip report series so I’m assuming you have a pretty good idea of the service and on-board product. Just in case…here we go again! Interested in how points were redeemed for this flight? Check out this post.
Separate First Class boarding:
Arabic coffee and dates prior to departure
Personal closet at your suite for hanging your clothes after changing into those PJs
Private mini-bar, vanity, snack basket, and included writing kit.
Who doesn’t like automated window shades, controllable via the blue button below or your tablet:
Again, in addition to the TV you have both a tablet (not the new one like this flight) and remote to control what your watching, seat positions, lights, do not disturb / privacy notifications, and camera views.
Dual USB inputs and headphones…
Emirates has three flights from Dubai to Milan each day and this was the 3:40am flight (giving us a full night in Dubai) arriving at 7:45am, which meant light bites and breakfast for meal service.
Breakfast mixed grill:
Time for some sleep…
Closed suite doors and full flat and extremely comfortable bed…
A look inside the bathroom…
Clear signage for transferring to the JFK bound flight in Milan and towards the Emirates lounge…not exactly critical for us as we had 7 hours to spare, though we did store our belongings in the lounge prior to heading into town (more on that in the next post).
Like the outbound LAX-DXB-MLE flights, these flights too were also booked with Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan miles about 30 hours prior to departure for 90,000 points per person in First (thank you Bank of America where churning is still acceptable). Departure fees were quite a bit higher ($200 compared to $30 on the outbound).