AA Flagship check-in will open this week at JFK. In an email received today from American,they announced:
As a traveler using New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), we’re excited to bring you access to an exclusive check?in experience, convenient new routes and brand new planes. Beginning May 1st, qualified customers will have access to Flagship® Check?In, an exclusive and personalized check?in experience with expedited access through security. From all of us at American, thank you for flying with us and we look forward to serving you soon.
Let our FlagshipTM Check-In service help you start your journey on the right foot. This exclusive service offers customers a private check-in experience, including:
- Customer service representatives who can personally assist with your individual travel requirements – from check-in and baggage check to seat or itinerary changes as well as dedicated self-service kiosks
- An expedited security line, offering you premium access through security checkpoints
Who Can Benefit
You may benefit from our exclusive Flagship Check-In service if you are:
- A Five Star ServiceSM customer
- A ConciergeKeySM member
- Traveling First Class onboard an international American or select oneworld® alliance carrier* anywhere in your outbound itinerary
- Traveling First Class onboard an American three-class transcontinental flight departing from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Miami International Airport (MIA) or now from New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
*Eligible oneworld carriers include, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines and Qantas. These carriers offer an international First Class service, which is defined as First Class service onboard a three-class (i.e., First, Business and Main Cabin) or four-class (i.e., First, Business, Premium Economy and Main Cabin) aircraft.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.