Airlineratings.com has released their 2014 “World’s Best Airlines” list and here are the winners in each of the big categories:
- Airline of the Year – Air New Zealand
- Best First Class – Emirates
- Best Business Class – Cathay Pacific
- Best Premium Economy – Air New Zealand
- Best Economy – Qantas
- Best Lounges – Qantas
- Best In-Flight Entertainment – Emirates
- Best Long Haul Airline – Emirates (Middle East/Africa), Singapore Airlnes (Asia/Pacific), Swiss (Europe), and Air Canada (Americas)
- Best Low Cost Airlines – jetBlue (Americas), Jetstar (Asia/Pacific), flydubai (Middle East/Africa), Norwegian (Europe)
Check out the full article which provides details for winners in each category.
Related – 10 Airlines with the Best Business Class
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.