I’ve said before how much I love Amex Offers and personally my favorite ones are the ones that come from the casino properties. I spend a lot of time and money there. Last year, I wrote about the offer I used for Caesars Entertainment with Amex offers. This time, instead of Caesars Entertainment, the targeted offer came in from MGM Resorts.
In 2019, I also got a targeted offer from MGM Resorts. However, it was a bit different as I got one offer only good for the Las Vegas properties and another offer for only the MGM Destination properties outside of Las Vegas. I used both with stays at the Bellagio and Borgata. Sadly, this time, the properties are combined into one offer, which only means one bonus, but nevertheless it’s money I was planning on spending anyways!
The Amex Offer Details
Get 8,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $400+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with select MGM Resorts Destinations from 1/31/2020 to 5/4/2020.
- Note: Some offers are for an $80 statement credit instead of points.
- Offer valid at Bellagio®, ARIA®, Vdara®, MGM Grand® Las Vegas, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay® , Delano® Las Vegas, Park MGM®, NoMad® Las Vegas, The Mirage®, New York-New York®, Luxor®, Excalibur®, Beau Rivage®, Gold Strike®, Borgata®, MGM National Harbor® and MGM Springfield® in the US.
- Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts online at mlife.com, by phone, or via mobile app.
- Excludes all other MGM Resorts destinations. Not valid for Bellagio Shanghai, Four Seasons rooms and residences, and the ARIA Residential Program.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
Seeing that I already have a trip planned to the Beau Rivage two weeks from now, and I’m thinking about spending Easter there again this year with the family, the timing couldn’t be better for me.
Even if the second trip to Biloxi doesn’t happen, I’ve had some luck in the past buying gift cards at the front desk and getting credit despite the ToS saying they don’t count. The other lucky thing for me is that I’m in Tunica almost every weekend for poker, so hopping over to the Gold Strike to cash in on the points is another easy way to cash in.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.