As Point Me’s casino expert, I get excited when I see offers targeted specifically for casino resort properties. This week, I found two offers from Caesars Entertainment on some of my American Express cards.
I get friends and family from time to time ask why I hold so many credit cards. My response usually has something to do with maximizing my redemptions, flexibility with loyalty programs, or something related to sign up bonuses. After pondering more on that question perhaps I should add one more reason to the list: programs like American Express Offers.
Breaking It Down:
Get 4,000 additional Membership Rewards points or a $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $200+ on room rate and room charges when you pay for your stay with Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas from 5/15/19 to 9/3/19.
- Offer valid only at Caesars Palace, NOBU Hotel at Caesars Palace, Caesars Suites, Bally’s Las Vegas, The Cromwell, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, LINQ Hotel & Casino, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Resort, and Rio All-Suite Las Vegas.
- Reservations must be made directly through Caesars Entertainment (or properties listed above) by phone, at caesars.com or individual property websites, or via the mobile app.
- Offer only valid in the US
- Excludes all Caesars Entertainment hotels outside of Las Vegas.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges
This is a pretty solid offer if you are already thinking about a trip to Vegas this summer. The best part is that this offer coming as Membership Rewards points or statement credit can also stack with other benefits.
For example Caesar’s usually offer promotions and discounts for different tier levels to save on room rates. Plus with $200 in spending, you would get 1,000 Tier Credit or $10 in Caesars Rewards comps. The $200 in spending would also get you 20% of the way to another free night in Vegas, Atlantic City, or Dubai. Also, if you have already read some of my previous articles and taken advantage of the status match to Diamond, you can avoid paying resort fees as well.
As a loyal Caesars patron outside of Vegas, I am a bit disappointed that this doesn’t apply anywhere else. However, I’m still happy that AMEX is partnering with Caesars Entertainment to provide these offers. I’m even more excited that you can stack this with other great deals, which might be one of my new responses when asked about why I have so many credit cards.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.