Here’s how Smarter Travel and Yahoo! expose the general public to the amazing things we know are easily obtainable with points and miles…luckily they’re just giving them a “peek” and don’t fill them in on how to get these perks for free.
What lies behind the thin divider that separates first class from the plebes like us in coach? Join us as we pull back the (very expensive) curtain and reveal exactly what you’re missing when you’re not flying first class.
Check out their full list of envious perks here.
Related Trip Reports –
- Trip Report Part 1 – Emirates First Class on the A380 w/ Shower Suite – LAX – Dubai (DXB)
- Trip Report Part 2 – Emirates First Class on the A380 w/ Shower Suite – LAX – Dubai (DXB)
- Emirates First Class Lounge – A380 Terminal – Concourse A – Dubai
- Cathay Pacific First Class Trip Report – My Favorite FC Trip Ever? HKG-YVR-JFK
- The Cathay Pacific Pier Lounge HKG/Day-Break Rooms, connecting flight KUL – HKG