This increased bonus offer expires tomorrow! Don’t yet have the Chase Freedom card or had it in the past and ready to get in on the bumped bonus? For a limited time you can receive 20,000 UR points upon sign-up instead of the normal 10,000…all for no annual fee.
Chase Freedom® – $200 Bonus Cash Back – Limited Time Increased Offer!
Why not complete the Chase UR portfolio with a fee-free card. Chase has recently doubled the offer on the Chase Freedom® – $200 Bonus Cash Back card for a limited time, from 10,000 points to 20,000 points, after spending $500 within three months with no annual fee! The card awards $200 cash back (which coverts to 20,000 Ultimate Rewards points) after $500 in spend in the first three months and has no annual fee. However, the real reason to get the card is the ability to earn 5% cash back (or 5x Ultimate Rewards points) on rotating categories each quarter (if you max out $1,500 per quarter, you’ll receive 7,500 points or 30K per year). From January 1, 2015 – March 31, 2015 the applicable categories are grocery stores, movie theaters, and Starbucks! Previous quarters have included drug stores, department stores, gas stations, and restaurants (sub Freedom for your Sapphire spend during these months), you can see the 2014 categories here. That means if you effectively use your Chase cards you should earn more than one point per dollar on the majority of your purchases (5x points on rotating categories with the Freedom, 5x points on office supplies, phone, and internet bills with the Ink Bold or Ink Plus, 2x points on gas with the Ink Bold or Ink Plus, and 2x points on travel and restaurants with the Sapphire Preferred). I exclusively use these cards to earn the 5x points on the quarterly categories up to $1500 and then revert back to my other cards. Learn more about combining points from the Sapphire, Bold, and Freedom cards here. Once you move your Freedom Ultimate Rewards points to a Sapphire or Ink account, you’ll have 1 to 1 point transfers with all the normal UR partners – United (Star Alliance), Southwest, British Airways (Oneworld), Korean Air (SkyTeam), Ritz Carlton, Marriott, Hyatt, IHG Priority Club, and Amtrak.
- For a limited time, earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn a $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99-22.99%
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases between October 1 – December 31, 2014 at Amazon.com, Zappos.com and select department stores
- You’ll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants, and Amazon.com. It’s free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
- No annual fee and rewards never expire
You can apply for the card here.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.