There’s been a ton of these lists lately, and here’s one more – 7 Things Your Flight Attendant Wants You to Know by Tracy Saelinger at WD:
1. It matters where you sit.
2. Smart travelers put their name inside their bag.
3. If you’re traveling with kids, fly in the afternoon.
4. We go the extra mile for nice people.
5. Go easy on the call button.
6. We bag our own lunch.
7. We love to be part of your party!
Check out the full article for details on why flight attendants want you to know each of the above points.
- What Do Flight Attendants Think of You…and your requests?
- How Much Do Singapore Airlines Flight Attendants Get Paid for Providing Great Service?
- 7 Things Never to Say to Flight Attendants
- The Unsurprising & Scary Confessions of a Regional Jet Pilot…sleeping in trailers at the airport
- Say What? Overheard on the Plane Edition 28 – Crazy Things Passengers Say to Flight Attendants
- Smelly Seatmate Survival Tips
- …and I thought some of my seatmates were gross