Cathay Pacific announced their rebranding effort late last year, and their new, refined logo has been popping up slowly across the entire flying experience: from the pins that flight attendants wear, to the new amenity kits introduced in the beginning of 2015. According to Cathay, new lounge experiences will also be coming soon.
Last month, they launched a brand new campaign called “Life Well Travelled,” with a hashtag for people across social media to share their definitions and experience of life well travelled. These are aggregated on a website, which also showcases Cathay Pacific’s ground and in-flight products, as well as stories from corporate staff, flight attendants, and passengers alike.
As part of the campaign, they also created a series of videos, highlighting the travels of a family, a “road warrior,” and Miss Adventure. I thought they were pretty heartwarming, and judging by my experience, quite accurate portrayals of the in-flight experience!
Do you identify with any of their stories?
This is a guest post by Enoch, a Juicy Miles award booker. Need helping planning your next award trip? Consider Juicy Miles for all your award booking needs, Enoch and the rest of the team stand ready to assist!
- Trip Report & Review – Cathay Pacific First Class New York (JFK) to Vancouver (YVR)
- Trip Report & Review – Cathay Pacific First Class Vancouver to Hong Kong
- Cathay Pacific First Class Trip Report – My Favorite FC Trip Ever? HKG-YVR-JFK
- The Cathay Pacific Pier Lounge HKG/Day-Break Rooms, connecting flight KUL – HKG
- Cathay Pacific First Class 777-300ER Hong Kong (HKG) – Vancouver (YVR) – JFK
- Cathay Pacific Business Class JFK – Hong Kong (HKG) B777-300ER
- The Bridge, Cathay Pacific’s Newest Lounge at Hong Kong (HKG)
- Cathay Pacific Business Class HKG – BKK (Bangkok) A340